Fraser’s Ridge has curves where it counts. If you care about fashion features it has scoops, scallops, and capped sleeves but all you really need to know is that it looks great on all figures, curvy or otherwise.
• Curved tails (front & back)
• Scooped Neck & Capped Sleeves
• 150 GSM 100% Combed Cotton
• Fabric pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage
• Double-needle bottom hem and sleeves
||Body Width (cm)
||Body Length (cm)|
How to Measure:
- Lay an existing t-shirt flat.
- Body Width: Measure 3cm below armpit, from one side to the other.
- Body Length: Measure from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the t-shirt.